Sunday, February 1, 2009

Inner Thoughts during the Superbowl

Jennifer Hudson has some major pipes. One of the best National Anthems that I have heard. Reminded me a lot of Whitney Houston before she went crazy. Of course, she is has some work to do to match the greatness of Scottimus putting on a show at the White Horse Inn circa 2007.

NBC needs to get rid of John Madden. He is very old, and I am tired of listening to his ramblings. It's bad enough that I have to listen to him commentate my video games, but Sunday Night Football? The Superbowl? I'm more than ready for his retirement.

Thank you, Ben Patrick, for bringing back the TD Salute.



















Ben Roethlisberger has a very large chin... and a sweet shirt
























Mike Tomlin looks a lot like Omar Epps (the black doctor on House). I think this picture is Tomlin dressed like a doctor for Halloween.

I hate that teams have moved to passing the ball inside the five yard line. Pull up your skirt and pound the ball in already. At least give a play action boot or something. I guess anything would be better than a 100 yard intercepti0n return to end the half.

I wonder if the Bruce Springsteen planned on powersliding crotch-first into the camera.

New Transformers movie... yes. More Megan Fox... HELL YES.

MC Hammer and Ed McMahon in a Cash 4 Gold commercial... entertaining, but sad.

Becks beer is very good. I don't even mind drinking it by myself.

Chalula hot sauce is amazing. Well worth the $5... or a trip to your local Qdoba.

I can't help but root for Kurt Warner. He's got a good underdog story, if you give him time he's the best QB in the league, he gives back a lot to charity, and he's a family man. AND, he helped me win my fantasy football league.

Penalties have been a HUGE part of this game. Big Ben make a rediculous throw and Holmes an equally amazing catch to get out of their own goal line, only to be negated by a holding penalty in the endzone for a safety. I guess it makes for an exciting finish...

Larry Fitzgerald, you... are rediculous!

Santonio Holmes... YOU... ARE... REDICULOUS!!!

Wow! What a game! The best game since... well... last year.

What can I say? I guess turnovers inside the Red Zone really do kill you. Only 8 months til next season.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Is it really only 8 months?

Good grief I hate the NFL. Well not so much the NFL but rather its coverage on ESPN.