Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Musings



Why do nice restaurants serve bread before dinner? Is this some way of reminding you that you get a "prisoners" dinner before even giving your drink order?

Is it just me or does anyone else spend an inordinate amount of time on the UPS tracking website after ordering something online? I know I have no control over the package yet I feel the need to constantly check on its status.

If humans didn't wear clothes would we be one of the uglier species on the planet? I mean you see overweight bears or squirrels and maybe it's their fur but compared to their peers they don't look that much different. Obese and overweight humans on the other hand....eww. Also consider how ugly older people are. A dog's hair may turn gray or he may walk with a limp but that's about it. Humans on the other hand turn bald, their skin wrinkles, and they get spider veins all over their bodies. Seriously, thank god for clothes.

As someone who loathes Brian Urlacher, I can not wait until he throws a temper tantrum over Jay Cutler becoming the face of the Bears. He may not explode in training camp or the pre-season but I guarantee he complains about the lack of reporters or autograph seekers before week 12.

No comments: