Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random Musings

The saying "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it" has to be the dumbest saying of all time. I wish for a billion dollars. I'm not naive to think that because I have a billion dollars life will be perfect.

Is there anything sadder than seeing a grown man driving a VW Bug? The answer is yes and its a grown man driving a convertible VW Bug.

Along those same lines, a motorcycle is to a man as a VW Bug is to a woman. Everytime I see crotch rocket I think its cool but I would never actually ride one. And when you meet the people that do it reinforces that thought.

With local communities erecting skate parks, multiple video game franchises, and ESPY categories is skate boarding still rebellious and the thing to do once you get cut from the basketball team?

It finally dawned on me what people in Indiana do in the summer without baseball. Meth.

Has anyone been to a Portillos when there wasn't a line of some sort? I am also equally amazed at how despite their 1960's ordering system, mumbling into a microphone, they screw up my order less frequently than Chili's.

No comments: