Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Musings

- I loathe all of the "Coexist" bumper stickers. Seriously, this is America, we coexist better than any other country in the world. Why don't you go take your Toyota Prius and your Coexist bumper sticker for a cruise around Baghdad and see how that goes.

- What is the correct protocol for a friend who is outside your house and has to puke? Last weekend a good friend dropped me off in the morning after a night of drinking and needed to "call Ralph on the big phone." He proceeded to puke in bush but it got me to thinking about what exactly I should have done. Your thoughts?

- Why hasn't there been a reality series or special pitting the degenerates from I Love New York and Flavor of Love against the ingrates of the Real World and Road Rules Challenges? MTV and VH1 are owned by the same company, these people will already do anything for money, and people would watch. What am I missing here?

- Speaking of MTV, you have to admit they got it right with dumping music videos and going to reality TV. If you want to watch a music video you log onto Youtube. I wonder if newspapers would be in better shape if they had been run by the MTV people......did I really just type that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered the exact same thing after I got home and thought about it. I would have been really really embarrassed to walk in your house and do that. Then again, your neighbors could see the exact same thing from outside. I still think I made the right choice though.