Wednesday, June 3, 2009

200

Yes that's right, this is the 200th post of Don't Put That on The Internet.

Rather than look back on our hits (People Who Shouldn't Be Allowed to Vote & Misc. Experiences Whilst at Home) and misses (journalism grads from Illinois and NU) I want to ask you our loyal readers what can we do better?

Does the blog need a female voice?

Is the website too long?

Do you want more tv, movie, and music reviews?

Should Tim be kicked off the blog?

Please use the comment section to answer any of these and feel free to give your own constructive and nonconstructive criticism.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tom how do I do a guest spot? I came across some material the other night, which I think everyone would really enjoy, even if its not a "column" technically.

MadLibbs said...

With your success and dedication to the blog, I think you should get a custom design instead of generic blogger pre made one. It will suit you well.

MadLibbs said...

also buy a domain name. its like $8 a year.

Ashley Gaughan said...

More nudity.

YES.WE.CAN said...

i agree with ashley. these hot girl posts need more nudity.

dont buy a domain name. not worth running a website yourself.

design change not a terrible idea. but depends on how much work it is.

i rather see more work put into writing then design and name changes.

and schuess he GONE. he cant even give me a weekly analysis of the MLB. he was lead sports opinion. however i did enjoy his heisman prediction material.

Chris said...

This blog is clearly too pro U of I. You need a more well rounded view of things. How have you not talked about the admission issue yet??

Unknown said...

Yes to a female voice. This would give it a more well-rounded feel (not just Illinois sports & gaming).

Pete said...

Tom, if I wanted to hear about what matters to females, I'd read Cosmo or whatever crap they read. Keep it testes only my friend.