Thursday, October 9, 2008

If Sports Gambling Were Legal...

After last week's scintillating 5-1 record I'm officially back.

East Carolina -5 @ Virginia - I know Virginia just beat Maryland 31-0 but color me unimpressed.

Indiana +5.5 vs Iowa - Look for Indiana to finally put together a complete game.

MSU -1.5 @ The Fighting Wilbons - Northwestern is a paper giant, look for MSU to roll.

Missouri -14 vs Oklahoma St. - This line started at 12 and has moved up a point a day. ESPN and other media need to stop the I'm a Man, I'm 40 jokes.

Oregon -18 vs UCLA - Coming off a beatdown from USC look for Oregon to roll the score up against the other team from Los Angeles.

ND +8 @ UNC - When you have dour consecutive top 10 recruiting class you should be able to keep it close against the #22 team.

Lock of the week - Standford +6.5 vs Arizona

No comments: