Thursday, September 18, 2008

If Sports Gambling Were Legal...



Yeah I know I was 0-6 last week but 3 of them were by .5 points and in most places I would have bought the point. So here we go again.

Colorado +3 vs West Virginia - Look for the Fighting Dan Hawkins to win this game outright.

Penn St. -28 vs Temple - I don't normally like giving that many points but Temple is bad and Joe Pa won't let his boys look past them to next week's game versus the beloved.

Auburn +3 vs LSU - LSU may have more playmakers than Auburn but that Auburn defense will keep the game close.

East Carolina -7 @ NC St - NC St is terrible. That is all.

Florida -7 @ Tennessee - If Tennessee lost to UCLA and UCLA lost to #14 BYU by 59, how bad will Florida beat Tennessee?

Georgia -7 @ ASU - I hate ASU.

No comments: