Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Don't Put That On Twitter



No, I am not starting a Twitter account and neither will this site. That is unless of course it would make me a lot of money but that isn't likely to happen.

Instead I am going to randomly check famous people's Twitter accounts and than mock them. Yes I know, very mature.

First up is Pete Carroll,

"AWESOME NEWS!! RT @ABetterLA LAPD Chief Bratton says today that homicides in LA are down 31%"

That would be good news if a 31% drop meant that there were 0 murders. Look Pete, your campus is in a crappy area of LA, your students make Notre Dame kids look like Oliver Twist, and you have the hair of a Westminster Dog Show Poodle so lets try and celebrate something other than your absurdly high murder rate being lower pre-summer.

Next up is Indiana basketball coach Tom Crean,

"I just saw Jordan Hulls at Asrembly Hall. It feels great to know he is a Hoosier. He was going to hook up with Jeremiah Rivers."

Hey Tom, I know Indiana residents don't bat an eye at guy on guy action but Twitter is a national thing so lets keep comments like that to yourself.

And finally, Heidi Montag

"i LOVE shooting guns!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Knowing that Heidi Montag owns and knows how to shoot a gun is so frightening that I may never return to California. Seriously, that is some scary stuff.

No comments: