Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Musings

Is there a better post meal burp than lobster bisque? If there is please let me know.

Yellowbook is laying down the gauntlet of good looking women in their ads right now. Our future is bright if these are what all the women of the future look like.

Is it a little weird that I feel a pep in my step when in Illinois is ranked in basketball?

When writing a new status update in facebook it continues to ask for word verification. I understand asking the first time but why continue to ask me time after time? Haven't I proven myself human the first time?

How ironic is it that Janeane Garofalo, annoying liberal actress and failed Air America radio host, is now having to take work on 24? A show that is considered a bastion of conservative views and principles and is often criticized by liberals for romancing torture.

Is it just me or would it have been awesome to have been a passenger on the US Airways flight that landed in the Hudson river? You get all the craziness of a plane crash without actually dying. Six Flags or Universal needs to look into a ride like this.

Is there anything more embarrassing than watching an infomercial for so long that it starts to loop?

No comments: