Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Dreams


I have recently been having a lot of dreams that frequently wake me up during the night. Some normal, some not so normal. These got me to thinking that I’d share some of my weirder recent dreams with you and open up the comment section for you to share some of your bizarre dreams with me and the rest of us here at DontPutThatOnTheInternet. I’ll try to keep these short and sweet.

-I dreamt that I was in the finally of the television show Top Chef, competing against Tom Collichio (host) and Richard (past season finalist). We were having the finale competition at the Colosseum in Rome. I was late and my Dad had to drive me there in what I will describe as a midnight lavender old school Cadillac low-rider. I ended up losing the competition. Big surprise, since I never cook anything more complicated than frozen pizza. Sorry to be anticlimactic, but I can’t remember what I made either.

-I dreamt that I was in line to go to the bathroom at a shitty bar. Nowhere in particular, but the bathroom was a one person room with a toilet and urinal. Someone else was pissing at the urinal, so I went to go in the toilet. As I was peeing, I man walked into the bathroom, pulled out a gun, and shot me in the shoulder. As I laid there bleeding to death, the man just stood there a laughed at me. He did not run and did not shoot again. Just remained over my body grinning. The strangest part about the dream was that I could actually feel my life leaving me as I went numb. I shit you not. I died in the dream and did not wake up until (what felt like) much later that night (in a cold sweat hyperventilating). I guess it's only fitting that someone who make countless bathroom humor jokes, meet his demise in one (irony, huh?). That one was real scary.

Alright, well those are just a couple of mine. Feel free to share some of yours.


Until Next Time,
-M-

2 comments:

Scottimus said...

M,

I had the same bathroom dream... except I was the guy laughing and grinning. Weird.

Unknown said...

To paraphrase Dennis:

"Hearing other peoples' dreams is like looking through a stack of photographs; if I'm not in them and they aren't about sex, I don't care."