Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Musings



Maybe its just me but I feel like your flight number pretty much determines whether or not your plane has a chance of crashing. For instance, we flew to Vegas on flight #2345. I just can't see Katie Couric interrupting Two and a Half Men to say that flight #2345 crashed.

I really hate anyone involved with get out the vote. Getting past the fact that they are a bunch of liberal college kids getting other lazy college kids to vote, do we really want the kind of people voting who do so because someone else made them?

For the record Haney uses "Radiant Brunette Shampoo" and "Radiant Brunette Conditioner." I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

When USA runs American Pie 2 at 1:00 am do they really have to bleep out the swears? I can understand nudity but bleeping out "balls" is a little extreme.

Looking back at old TV shows and movies makes me think that cell phones are ruining hundreds if not thousands of scripts. You can no longer have scenes where George goes to the wrong theatre because now he would just send a text and the problem would be solved in seconds. However this doesn't seem to affect horror movies because they just set the location in a desert but you have to think even deserts won't be safe in a couple of years.

We need more piano rock. That is all.

Is it just me or is it amazing how quickly the Chicago "Bean" has become sinominous with Chicago.  Anytime you see a Bears or Bulls game and they do a video montage of the city it's the  Sears Tower, Wrigley, the L, and the Bean.

3 comments:

M said...

Tom is a creep. The fact that he was so desperately looking for something to add to his garbage and also burn me at the same time, that he went sneaking around our apartment to find that is sad. Also, my mom buys it for me. Why would I not take free shampoo and conditioner. Lastly, Tom thinks it's hilarious that I use "shampoo and conditioner".
Well I have longer hair, so I don't like it ratty and gross. I guess I should take after Tom and not wash my hair for 6 MONTHS! He really did that. Need I say more. :P

Tom said...

If taking a shower is "sneaking around the apartment" I don't want to know what taking a crap is.

And I do think it's funny that a person who is so dirty and whose room smells so bad uses conditioner. That's like waxing and detailing a beat-up, broken down 1989 Chevy Lumina.

And to back that point up Mark pulled something out of his hair tonight.

Also I used bar soap instead of shampoo, sorry for trying to save the polar bears.

Anonymous said...

I love the banter back and forth from roommate to roommate. It is quite entertaining.

I was watching The Office, but I may just start to read Tom's blog for my entertainment...