Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scottimus Maximus

This is my first contribution to this or any blog... should be interesting.

Here are some facts to let you all get to know me a little better. I live by myself, so I've got that goin for me. I am an engineer, so my social skills are highly refined. I enjoy good beer and good food, pretending to be a rock star until I lose my voice, and driving my Dodge Stratus (her name is Betty). Let's get this show on the road.

This is what I got to do at work one day.


You know you're jealous.

3 comments:

Tom said...

so this is what people who work for CAT do in their free time?

Scottimus said...

All work and no play makes CAT a dull company. You have a problem with having fun Tom? What do people at law firms do for fun... count their money?

M said...

Haha. I actually wrote that on Tom's account. I was just joking around. Save that firey spirit for the craps tables man.